ProboData Group to speak at IPM-Integrated Program Management Conference
Bethesda North Marriot Hotel & Conference Center, Bethesda MD: November 7th, 2011 at 1:30
Come join Probodata Group and Product Manager, Patrick Dill, at IPM on Monday, October 7th, at 1:30 PM, (TT-03) for his presentation of Automating the EVM Process with evData Pro. Patrick is a featured speaker in the Tools Track (TT) discussing:
- How to automate the entire variance analysis workflow
- How to track contract performance and conduct financial analysis
- evDataPro's latest feature: Action Item Tracking
- How intelligent reporting answers questions like: “What accounts violate contract thresholds?" What accounts violate basic EVM business rules?"
In evData Pro's tool track workshop (TT03) learn about...
- VAR reports, VAR comments & VAR analysis
- Rates and Volume Analysis
- Weekly Hourly Reporting
- Headcount Tracking
The IPM Conference is co-sponsored by NDIA, PMI, EVM, CoP, SCEA. This conference will help you stay abreast of new developments and have a chance to impact evolving trends.
At the conference,
- Special Guest Speakers
- Professional Education Training Seminars
- Tools Tracks
- Topical Workshops
- Practice Symposia